1. Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
2. What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
· The Seller offering the product
· Product’s availability with the Seller
· The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
3. Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold by Sellers on Second Vendor?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Second vendor. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller’s shipping policy.
4. Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
5. I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. Contact Us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
Wherever possible Parcelled Logistics will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case, the pick-up cannot be arranged through Parcelled, you can return the item through a third-party courier service. Return fees are borne by the Seller.
6. Does Second Vendor deliver internationally?
As of now, Second Vendor doesn’t deliver items internationally.
You will be able to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world with PayUMoney but please ensure the delivery address is in India.